Code of Ethics
Gecko Hospitality is committed to the provision of professional and ethical employment services to the hospitality community. To that end, its Executive Board has established this Code of Ethics, subscribed to and endorsed by each Franchise Partner as condition of his or her association with Gecko Hospitality.
Gecko Hospitality Code of Ethics.
- Any Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner or Recruiter will not solicit a previously placed candidate with an active Client of Gecko Hospitality.
- Information provided to the Client shall be the most accurate information known to Gecko Hospitality.
- Gecko Hospitality shall not knowingly withhold candidate information which a Client would reasonably consider to be essential to their hiring decision.
- Confidential information relating to the Client shall be treated accordingly.
- Any agent of Gecko Hospitality will thoroughly interview all candidates prior to presenting to any Client.
- Candidates will be presented to a Client only with the candidate's express prior consent.