Our mission at Gecko Hospitality is to take career fairs to a new level and provide a new generation of recruiting solutions. Our Management Career Fairs are designed to service companies throughout the United States. We offer an inexpensive but effective solution for employers to conduct face to face interviews and make critical hires. By organizing top restaurant and hospitality organizations in one forum and utilizing the strength of the nation's largest hospitality recruiting firm, Gecko Hospitality drives qualified candidates to interview for the opportunities in your market. Every organization participating has the opportunity to discuss and sell their concept to prospective applicants face to face.
What your Career Fair Includes:
- Local on-site Gecko Hospitality staff will provide assistance to your company representatives. Our staff registers all applicants in attendance and directs the flow of candidates to participating companies.
- Private Interviewing Suite with separate sleeping accommodations.
- 2-week Advertising Campaign on 9 of the top rated niche and social job web sites.
- 2-week Advertising Campaign that includes customized advertisements on monster.com, careerbuilder.com, hotjobs.com, craigslist.com and geckohospitality.com. All customized advertisements are fully optimized to get the most exposure.
- 1-week Print Advertising Campaign.
- A one page company advertisement in the Career Fair Guide will be given to all applicants in attendance.
- All candidates who meet the profile for any of our participating company's profiles are contacted by a member of our professional recruiting staff and pre-qualified for you.
- Sourcing of all qualified candidates from over 145,000 active candidates in the Gecko Hospitality database. All qualified candidates are e-mailed twice regarding the event complete with date, time and location.
- All resumes received for the event are collected and forwarded to the participating company representatives.
- All candidates who meet our participating company profiles are called until the final hour of your scheduled event. Gecko Hospitality wants to ensure that every quality candidate is reached.
- There will be a networking social hour for all representatives in attendance.
How it works:
- Once the date, time and location of the Career Fair are determined, your Gecko Hospitality Representative will walk you through all of the necessary steps to ensure that your event goes smoothly and successfully.
- You will be notified of when the advertisements for your Career Fair will be published upon the completion of all advertisements. (These will appear in several online and print publications.)
- Gecko Hospitality will custom design all of the advertising but may need assistance in obtaining digital files and company logos.
- Gecko Hospitality advertises on the web sites. that produce results and have the best candidate draw. We advertise your event on over 15 of the largest internet sites including Monster.com and CareerBuilder.com.
- Through Gecko Hospitality's proprietary database of over 145,000 active hospitality candidates, Gecko Hospitality will e-mail all candidates about your Open House within 50 miles of your event and/or locations within a geographic area.
- A dedicated group of Gecko Hospitality recruiters and owners take part in e-mailing and contacting each and every candidate, encouraging them to attend the Career Fair.
- Throughout the intense 2-week marketing and advertising campaign prior to your event, Gecko Hospitality will conduct a brief phone screen of all candidates in order to screen out unqualified participants. However, if Gecko Hospitality feels there is a match with one or several of our participating companies, that candidate will be encouraged to attend.
- Candidates who will be attending are updated on a regular basis, informing them of the companies that will be in attendance. Attendees will be encouraged to visit each company's web site prior to the event. Gecko Hospitality strongly recommends that all candidates be educated on your company prior to the first interview.
- Reminder e-mails will be sent to all candidates who are scheduled to attend and will receive a reminder call the day prior to the event.
- Gecko Hospitality will inform each participating client representative with an updated list of all the resumes of candidates Gecko Hospitality has contacted.
- One week prior to the event, each participating company representative will receive a listing of all companies in attendance.
- Up until the final hour of the event, our Gecko Hospitality Career Fair staff will be contacting and scheduling all candidates who have submitted their information pertaining to the event.
- Upon arrival to the hotel, you will need to check in at the front desk to receive your room assignment. A Gecko Hospitality representative will be on staff at the facility two hours before the scheduled event to assist you and your staff.
- Upon check-in, you will notice all of the Career Fair Signage that will be directing all participating job applicants where to proceed to attend the Career Fair.
- All participants must register before being allowed to interview with any participating companies. All participating companies will receive a final list of everyone in attendance before leaving the event.
- A Welcome Package will be placed in your room prior to arrival. This will contain a final package of all candidates who applied to our mass advertising campaign, a copy of each Career Fair Guide for all participating companies and a schedule of the networking and social hour for the company recruiters.
- Rest assured that many Gecko Hospitality Representatives will be on-site to follow up and assist with any particulars during the event. If you should encounter any questions during the event, we are only a few steps away!
our clients say
"Gecko Hospitality has played a vital role in Houlihan's success over the years with its support of our management staffing and recruiting. Whether it is through open houses, career fairs, or direct staffing Gecko hospitality has always been there to provide the support that we need."
- Thuan Nguyen, Director of Recruiting, Houlihan's Restaurants, Inc.
Read More Testimonials →
"I appreciate all your efforts in finding us the perfect fit. You made everything SO easy and saved me a lot of time and searching. I will definitely be calling you again should I need another 'perfect fit' at another of one of my hotels."
- Debi Fontenot, Regional Director of Sales and Marketing, Dimension Development, Inc. Portfolio includes: Hilton, Intercontinental, Marriott, and Starwood branded hotels.
Read More Testimonials →
Gecko Hospitality | 1415 W. 22nd Street | Tower Floor | Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
Copyright ©2010 Gecko Hospitality, L.L.C. & Gecko Development Corporation. All rights reserved!