Management Open House
Gecko Hospitality is known as the national leader in providing quality management personnel to the hospitality industry. Gecko Hospitality is pleased to introduce our newest product line to complement our professional recruiting services. Our Management Open House product is designed to service our clients in primary and secondary markets and offer a more targeted recruiting approach for a flat fee. We consider our Management Open House solution as a mini career fair based around a single concept, YOURS! Each Management Open House is customized to the client's specifications and is hosted at a location owned and operated by the client.
What your Open House Includes:
- 2-week Advertising Campaign that includes customized advertisements on monster.com, careerbuilder.com, hotjobs.com, craigslist.com and geckohospitality.com. All customized advertisements are fully optimized to get the best exposure.
- 2-week Advertising Campaign on 9 of the top rated niche and social job websites.
- All candidates who meet your company profile are personally contacted and pre-qualified by our professional recruiting staff.
- Sourcing of all qualified candidates from over 145,000 active candidates in the Gecko Hospitality database. All qualified candidates are e-mailed twice regarding the event complete with date, location and time.
- All resumes received for the event will be forwarded to the appropriate company representative.
- All candidates who meet your hiring profile are called until the final hour of your scheduled event. Gecko Hospitality wants to ensure that every quality candidate is reached.
How it works:
- Once the date, location and time of the Open House are determined, your Gecko Hospitality Representative will walk through all of the necessary steps to ensure your event goes smoothly and is successful.
- Upon the completion of your advertisements which will appear on several online publications, the client will be notified when the job postings will be published.
- Gecko Hospitality will custom design all of the advertising but may need assistance in obtaining any digital files of company logos.
- Gecko Hospitality advertises on the web sites that produce results and have the best candidate draw. We advertise your event on over 15 of the largest internet sites including Monster.com and CareerBuilder.
- Through Gecko Hospitality's proprietary database of over 145,000 active hospitality candidates, Gecko Hospitality will e-mail all candidates about your Open House within 50 miles of your event and/or locations within a geographic area.
- Throughout the intense 2-week marketing and advertising campaign prior to your event, Gecko Hospitality will conduct a brief phone screen of all candidates who meet your company profile. If Gecko Hospitality feels there is a match, that candidate will be scheduled for an interview time for your event.
- All candidates who are scheduled for interview times will be directed to visit your company web site and will be sent any company literature that is provided to Gecko Hospitality by the client. We recommend that all candidates are educated on your company prior to the first interview.
- Reminder e-mails will be sent to all candidates who are scheduled for an interview as well as a reminder call the day prior to the event.
- Gecko Hospitality will overnight the client representative with an interview schedule and all of the resumes of candidates we've contacted.
- Up until the final hour of the event, your Gecko Hospitality Representative will be contacting and scheduling all candidates who have submitted their information pertaining to your event.
- All our client needs to do is show up to the given location and coordinate a procedure for handling all of the applicants attending the event.
- Rest assured that your Gecko Hospitality Representative will follow up extensively during and after the event. If you should encounter any questions, we are only a phone call away.
our clients say
"Gecko Hospitality has played a vital role in Houlihan's success over the years with its support of our management staffing and recruiting. Whether it is through open houses, career fairs, or direct staffing Gecko hospitality has always been there to provide the support that we need."
- Thuan Nguyen, Director of Recruiting, Houlihan's Restaurants, Inc.
Read More Testimonials →
"I appreciate all your efforts in finding us the perfect fit. You made everything SO easy and saved me a lot of time and searching. I will definitely be calling you again should I need another 'perfect fit' at another of one of my hotels."
- Debi Fontenot, Regional Director of Sales and Marketing, Dimension Development, Inc. Portfolio includes: Hilton, Intercontinental, Marriott, and Starwood branded hotels.
Read More Testimonials →
Gecko Hospitality | 1415 W. 22nd Street | Tower Floor | Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
Copyright ©2010 Gecko Hospitality, L.L.C. & Gecko Development Corporation. All rights reserved!